Friday, December 07, 2007

Tag! I'm it!


How sad is this? I had to tag myself.
So I decided that since everyone else is enjoying this fantastic game of "Blag" (Blog + Tag), I decided to start my own game. Why? Because I am a sad...sad...sad individual. Actually it is because I am bored and have about an hour to kill.
So without further adieu, I give you
"BLAG 2.0: The Marital Status Unimportant Version"

We'll accept you even if members of the opposite gender won't


1 - What is your name? Zachary D. Lifferth
2 - How old are you? 32
3 - Seriously? Yes
4 - And you aren't married? Nope
5 - What's wrong with you? Is this going somewhere?
6 - Sorry...Where do you live? Orange County California
7 - What do you do for a living? Business developmental interaction for peer-to-peer, vertically-aligned, retail cooperatives
8 - What the...? I help network marketers build their business
9 - Is that one of those pyramid schemes? No..and can we get back to the BLAG?
10 - Right...Are you dating anyone? That was the first thing my Bishop asked me the other day in Tithing settlement.
11 - So are you dating anyone? No...but I have high hopes for some potential on the horizon
12 - Are you always so abstract and weird? Affirmative
13 - What is your shoe size? 9 1/2
14 - Don't your brothers have bigger feet than you? Yes...but I have more hair
15 - What side of the bed do you sleep on? The Top side
16 - Who pays the bills? Quicken
17 - Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes...holy crap...yes
18 - How many blind dates have you been on? I lost count around 120...that was 2 years ago
19 - What was the best blind date you ever went on? Was there a good one?
20 - What was the worst blind date you ever went on? Handsy-Grabby Girl, she was worse than Girl-Who-Never-Showed-Up
21 - What do women want? I plead the 5th for my own safety
22 - Didn't you write a research paper 6 years ago on just that topic? Yes - and it ruined my dating life for the next 3 years
23 - Why? Is that question really on the BLAG form?
24 - No...but Enquiring Minds want to know. Next question
25 - What's your favorite word? Callipygian
26 - What does it mean? Someone with well-shaped buttocks
27 - That's not a real word! Yes it is...look it up
28 - Why do you use such obscure words? I want to augment my lexicon
29 - Do you teach Seminary? Yep - every morning 6 AM...I teach the Freshmen and we are studying the Old Testament
30 - Is that difficult, with Freshmen? Not if you find the right stories to share...they really liked it when two of the sons of Israel convinced all the males in an entire city to get circumcised...then slayed them all "while they hurt"
31 - That's gross. I know...Freshmen boys thought it was hilarious
32 - How long have you been in California? Just over a year
33 - How far from Disneyland are you? About 6 miles from my house
34 - Do you go often? Never been
35 - You've never been to Disneyland? Nope
36 - Why don't you go now? Something just doesn't seem right about a 32 year old single male hanging out at an amusement park designed for kids...Creepy
37 - Good point...you are a smart person. Thank you
38 - Don't you have to be married to teach Seminary? That's what I thought, but when I was asked to take this assignment, my first question to the Stake President was, "You do know I am single...right?" He responded, "Yes, we are aware of your marital status."
39 - What's your favorite movie? Braveheart
40 - What's your favorite TV Show? House or 24
41 - Is it true that you own close to 800 DVDs? Yes...most of them are in Utah
42 - Is it also true that you own the complete series of Star Trek: The Next Generation? Yes
43 - And that you have a 42 inch plasma HD TV in your bedroom? Yes
44 - And that you own all 10 Seasons of Friends? Ummm....maybe
45 - That's Sad. I know.
46 - You're kind of a nerd...please tell me you have some masculine shows! I have all 7 Seasons of MacGyver
47 - You have a lot of DVDs...do you have much of a life? Nope
48 - Is it also true that the employees at Del Taco recognize your voice when you come through the drive thru? Yes
49 - And you don't think there is anything wrong with that? I think we are about done playing "BLAG 2.0"
50 - One more question...Are you seriously 32 and not married...you've been dating for over half your life! I'm not worried about it...it will happen when the time is right.
And now I tag Bridgett, Craig, Daren, Adam and Matt!

Hugs and Kisses to everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I get to comment first on Blag 2.0. Funny stuff. I have to admit also that I have watched all 10 seasons of friends (I have my wife as a convenient excuse) Also, Kudos for House being one of your fav tv shows. I enjoy that one as well, although not as well apparently as you do watching it on the 42 inch plasma.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Oh Zach, that was good! Thanks for the laughs.

Smiley Family said...

Zach, you are hilarious! I love thst you tagged yourself. My favorite question was whether all the employees at the Del Taco drive thru recognize your voice!

rsheedy said...

Hey, I'm glad you tagged yourself! If I had been creative enough to devise my own questions (like you and Jed did) I would have tagged you too! Unfortunately, I'm not that original. And, I have to say there is nothing wrong with being a nerd. Or a geek. Or both. I confess to being both, and I married someone who is both...so there is hope for us yet! :)

P.S. House rocks! I wish I could be as irascible as him and get away with it. LOL.

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, we watch House at our house too-on our 42 inch LCD TV-so I guess great minds think alike. And, since you live so close to Disneyland I think we will have to come and crash at your house, heck with a hotel! (Hopefully you will still live there in 3 or so years when we actually go!) I'm glad you tagged yourself...it was GREAT!!!

Gretch said...

HA!! I love ya Zach! I actually thought about tagging you, but I didn't want you to feel bad. I'm glad you always see the cup half full. :) Start making your requests for some good old home cooking when you come and see me in 22 days! It makes me sad to know that the Dell Taco employees know your name.

HelloBridgett said...

And the Baja Fresh workers didn't know your name, Gretchen?!

Craig Lifferth said...

Zach I loved the questions that you made up. It was a lot of fun to think of answers. You are the man!

Nathan and Esther said...

Your are great zach! you crack me up! good luck with freshmen boys and seminary!