Saturday, July 11, 2009

Never Cease To Be Amazed


Today was awesome! My eyes were open to more wonders of Scotland. I had the chance to eat an egg salad sandwich while sitting on a bench placed on a street/courtyard, that was cobbled out by humble peasants in the early 1200's. Not only that, but I was also in the shadow of a stone rotunda that was built almost 500 years ago!




I know what you are thinking...because I am thinking the same thing:

Who knew...that Scotland had egg salad sandwiches???

6 comments:

The Lund Five said...

That is exactly what I was thinking. Who knew they had egg salad sandwiches in Scotland?

Esther said...

You don't have to go all the way to scotland for an egg salad sandwhich...i'll make you one if you want one that bad.

Julene said...

I can't think of anything more Scottish than eating an egg salad sandwich on a bench. Way to go doing the tourism thing!

Smiley Family said...

So, how does the Scottish version of the egg salad sandwich compare to the American version? Do they add any funky ingredients or is it just your basic egg and mayo concoction?

whitney said...

man, now I'm all cravin' an egg salad sandwich. They're only the best things ever. screw broccoli cheese soup, we just might be having egg salad for dinner.

I'm sure, however, that they're that much better when eaten on ancient cobblestones in scotland.

Chrissy said...

Ohh you should post more pictures. How is Scotland it must be nice to spend your summer somewhere that doesn't need air conditioning.