Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just Fun


I came across this video the other day and it was just awesome. This is what it is like to actually live life. You can tell that these people really care about their friends getting married and want them to have the best day ever. And the bride is obviously just, plain happy.
When was the last time you did something....just for fun?

Don't get so caught up in trying to get to the next meeting, or making the next appointment, that you forget to live life. Once in a while...do something different. It's ok...it's healthy.

9 comments:

Gretch said...

That was awesome Zach! Made my day!

How is Scotland?

Nathan and Esther said...

I'm with gretchen...that made my day too. Maddie loved the music, and I was actually getting teary eyed (blame it on the pregnancy)!

Laura F said...

What a fun way to do it! I think weddings are all about bringing people together - that's why you don't elope, right? I think they did a great job and will likely share memories with those friends for many years to come.

Julene said...

That was so great! That is something that is definitely not your average everyday wedding. So nice that all their friends were willing to do it for them too!

Smiley Family said...

THANK YOU ZACH!!! That was awesome! I have been in a bad mood all day, and you just changed my attitude! Thank you for sharing and making my day bright!

whitney said...

Wait a second...I swear I already left a comment! Well, anyhow, I loved the video. It's so much fun! What a way to start you're wedding off as a real celebration. It just set such a fun mood, I'm sure.

Gage Family said...

I think you should do that at your wedding Zach :o)

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard! Thanks for sharing. I had to watch it over again with Nate. I agree with you on dont just live life, enjoy it! Everyone there will remember that wedding for sure!

Chrissy said...

that's awesome. Thanks for the post.