Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Life Is Hard


Phone call:

*Ring Ring*

Zach: Hello?

Work Coordinator: Zach? We need you to go to Scotland this week.

Zach: Oh...ok.

Work Coordinator: You leave Saturday. I'll e-mail you the ticket.

Zach: Ok, thanks.

Aye, laddy! I am off to bonnie Scotland! Again!

Oh and we had the Lifferth Family Christmas Party last night. Aunt Paula and Uncle Karl did a fantastic job of setting it up. Thanks to them! Uncle Bob, my Brother, and several of my Cousins and Aunts put on a very beautiful program about the Savior's birth. And as always, it really was a wonderful time to be able to visit with family. I have the greatest family (immediate and extended) that anyone could ever be blessed with.

Bon Voyage!

14 comments:

rsheedy said...

Awesome. I'm really jealous! The good news is that I have the same family as you. And you're right, they rock. Yay!

The Lund Five said...

Have fun in Scotland again! I really am jealous. The Christmas Party was a blast! We have an Awesome family!!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Wow-have fun! Crazy, just like that and your off to Scotland.

Adam said...

I wish my company sent me to scotland...or even Idaho.

Craig Lifferth said...

Be safe and have fun. One day I'll join you on your little trip. It will be take your cousin to work day.

Chrissy said...

sweet bring me back some haggis.
wish I could have been at the Christmas party.

Gretch said...

BE SAFE!!!

I'm sad I missed the party. Those Lifferths really know how to PAR-TAE!!

Love ya!

whitney said...

You're right-your life IS hard. How dare they send you across a friggin' ocean on such short notice!? grrr

Actually, after about the first 4 times, he was mostly out of vomit and it was basically bile for the rest of the night...until the next morning when he started up w/the actual throw-up again. Considering he woke up each time to retch and I had to wake up with him, you can bet your butt I'm counting every. single. time.

We're leaving here around the 17th, so we'll probably be in Utah around the 19th. We'll be staying into early January.

Julene said...

Wow, that IS hard! ;)

Hope you can at least try to enjoy yourself a little!

Becca said...

Your company sure knows how to torture you! Whatever happened to cutbacks?! Have fun.

JakeLifferth said...

Yeah if you ever need anyone to travel to Scotland let me know...I can speak their language.

Yelyah's Corner said...

man I wish my life was as hard as yours!

christina said...

Wow. I wish I had a job that made me travel like yours.

How is Scotland?

whitney said...

ok, mister. it's been a month...

ps-thanks for the bow. I was missing it and wondered if it was at your place. You do know what I'm talking about, right? If not, please just disregard this.