Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nieces and Nephews


For several years I have had as my computer screen wallpaper, a black and white photo of Gabby and Paige...who were my only nieces at the time.Last night, after finally getting home from the first half of my two week "tour of duty" for work, (second half starts Monday morning), I realized I was too tired to sleep. So I put together a new picture for my computer wallpaper. I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world. And I will fight anyone who says they aren't cute.
I realize there are some biases out there about the "in the world" part. To each his/her own.

9 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

you do have cute nieces and nephews, and those pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I concur.

Gretch said...

I also concur-concur, what a great word. hehehe. I might be biased too but they are pretty cute.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I second that. There is no arguing that they are cute!

Smiley Family said...

I also agree - darn cute kids. I also feel that I have the cutest nieces and nephews. What I think everyone can agree on is that the Lifferth Family definitely has the CUTEST and most ADORABLE kids in the world! What can I say, we have one good lookin' family!!

Zachary said...

Amen! The Lifferth clan does produce some fine looking offspring!

rsheedy said...

Such cute pictures! And the one of your first two buddies is just adorable...I love it!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

I loved the black and white picture too - very cute! All the pictures looked great - good job!

The Carter Family: said...

yes, I agree-(or should I say concur, concur, concur, etc.!)-your nieces and nephews are adorable and ALL the Lifferth offspring are the best-looking kids you ever will see!