Monday, May 03, 2010

Before "Nott Block"


Many of my voracious readers are already familiar with this link:

Nott Block Videos


That YouTube channel is a direct line to Funniness. My genius cousins put together these short videos that are hilarious. I might recommend this one to start with:


(Did you see me? Did you see me?)

Anyway, thanks to my youngest brother, I found out that entertaining videos in our family date back even further.

Before Nott Block, there was Gabe & Elliot:



and




You say "Tornado", I say, "Tornato".

2 comments:

Mooryan said...

I was honestly thinking "I hope they like the tornato on fire" and they didn't disappoint.

Good job cousins...

whitney said...

The thing that amuses me most of all is the fact that such a big, deep, monotone voice comes from such a skinny blonde boy. It never ceases to amaze...