Friday, March 28, 2008

Perspective


With a title like that I bet you were thinking that this was going to be a deep introspective dissertation on some complex socio-interaction and its affect on the youth of today.
Well...it's not. My cousin Jamie actually inspired this one with a picture of her son. It reminded me of a picture I found that I have been threatening to post for a while now. Well...here it is!


(Notice the ear on the left side of the picture?)

This is what happens when two bald guys put there heads together with a pair of pants.

13 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Whoa......hey now....Let's keep it clean!

rsheedy said...

My eyes! My poor, innocent eyes!!!

whitney said...

Ahhh, the jobs of having loads of bald guys in your family...

whitney said...

scratch that-I mean to say joys, not jobs. Ezra's crawling all over my body.

Smiley Family said...

HAHA! I am soooo glad I could INSPIRE such a great post ;)

P.S. My picture was much cuter!

Becca said...

Gross. I don't think I'll be visiting your blog for awhile! j/k Anyways sorry I missed you at the retreat. I will have to come visit and go to Disneyland....someday.

lasantine said...

Zach!!! There are children present! rofl, that was really stinkin' funny!

Nathan and Esther said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOl...That was sooooo funny!

Gretch said...

YAY! I've heard of that notorious picture but have never seen it. Too funny!

Erica said...

Wow...i almost lost my cereal! Thought it was a giant hairy butt! Thanks for that!

Mandy said...

I pulled this up at work and had to hurry and drop it back down. I didn't have time to read it until just now. That was hilarious!!!

Craig Lifferth said...

Love the pitcture!!

Yelyah's Corner said...

wowzers! You had me for like 2.2 seconds...actually I thought it was real until I read that it wasn't. SICK!