Saturday, October 28, 2006

Day 5
Welcome to Livermore. Sadly, today’s report is not going to be very exciting at all. We woke up this morning and the most significant thing, besides my television not working, was a major hankering for some hot chocolate. So Lyndsey and I went back to the Country Waffle for breakfast and I ordered my hot chocolate. It was great. Pretty much the majority of the day from that point on was Lyndsey and I driving north to Livermore. We did have the opportunity to see a lot of almond, olive, and pistachio fields. I have to say, California has a lot of agricultural benefits that it offers to the rest of the world.
We got to our hotel and pretty much sat around for an hour or so until we had to get ready for our meeting. We went down to the room, and Mike had already set up all his equipment and had it all ready. All we had to do was introduce him. This was by far one of the greatest opportunity meetings I have ever witnessed. Great meeting. After that, I got some Chili’s Take Out and enjoyed the wonders of Basic Cable while graduates from the AAA Child Safety Course partied the evening away with watered down liquor and random people walking through the lobby. Long Live the AAA.

No comments: